This idea came about after my 10 Things I've Enjoyed This Week post I did last week.
So, here comes the second instalment!
1. The world lost an absolute legend and comedian this week. I can't tell you how many times I literally cried, after finding out about the death of Robin Williams. He was a part of my childhood I cannot ever forget, and I couldn't even if I tried! RIP Robin.
2. Call me late, but I finally watched Mean Girls this week. I know, I know, you must think I've been hiding under a rock! But, due to everyone always saying them, I know all the quotes! It was a matter of time before I finally watched the movie. And I LOVED it!
3. This recipe greatly improved my week.
4. This Buzzfeed quiz makes me realise I'm even more selfish than I think...
5. This blog post made my Friday morning!
6. Salads are everything. Especially this one that I HAVE to try!
7. This is what I call taking things a bit too far.
8. Warning! Tear jerker up ahead!
9. Eye Opener.
10. No link for the last one. But I am SO excited for stationary shopping!!!!!
Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!