Monday, 11 August 2014

The Liebster Award

I was so shocked when I found out I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!




I was nominated by the lovely Katie, who asked me a set of 11 questions.

There are a lot of rules floating around, but here are the ones I found:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  2. Answer all of their questions
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  4. Cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  5. Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  6. Inform nominees of your nomination
  7. Provide nominees with a link back to your post for more information

I'm going to get started now, and answer the questions Katie asked me!

1.  What's your favorite animal? - My favourite animal is probably cats. Or dogs... Or both?

2.  Do you have any pets? - Unfortunately not :'(

3.  What's your favorite quote? - I feel like I have a lot of those... I think it has to be "I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" - Kurt Cobain

4.  Favorite childhood memory? - I miss a lot of things actually! The most prominent memory is going to the beach and finding jellyfish on the shore for the first time!

5.  What's your biggest goal in life? - My biggest goal is to be happy :')

6.  What are 3 interesting facts about yourself? - 1. I was vegetarian for a year, 2. I can play the drums, 3. I used to have about 4 dogs when I was very young.

7.  Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? - I see myself living somewhere in London or Canada (don't know why), travelling sometimes with my significant other :')

8.  Do you have any siblings? - Yes, I only have one sister.

9.  Have you read any good books lately? - I'm still (still) trying to get into The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

10.  Who's your celebrity crush? - I just watched The Notebook, and RYAN GOSLING.

11.  Why did you start blogging? - I started the blog because the idea literally just popped into my head that day. And I wanted this to be somewhere I could come to look at past experiences and whatnot.

Those are my questions answered!

These are the 11 people I nominate!

1. Nik
2. Sammy
3. Gabby
4. Conny
5. Sophie
7. Beth
8. Zoe
10. Karina
11. Jessica

The questions I'm asking you guys are:

1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is your favourite hobby?
4. Have you ever won the lottery?
5. Something you have learned recently?
6.  Your biggest pet peeve?
7. Do you have a nickname?
8. Favourite meal?
9. What is your favourite movie?
10. What is your favourite post to date? (please provide link!)
11. If you could only take one item to a desert island, what would you take and why?

Thanks so much to Katie once again!

I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x

My Links:










2 comments:

  1. 1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
    That Pommie Girl (Fashion wise)
    2. Why did you start your blog?
    Over the summer I’ve had a bit of extra time on my hands so I decided to start a fashion blog. I am doing a Fashion Management & Marketing BA Hons. Also I work at Oasis Fashion and I am addicted to buying clothes. It’s a great way for me to express myself and show off my skills.
    3. What is your favourite hobby?
    Shopping…
    4. Have you ever won the lottery?
    Nope..
    5. Something you have learned recently?
    I recently interned at Richard Nicoll in Shoreditch. It was great to work for a Designer because you get to see behind the scenes and see how things work. It was a great learning experience.
    6. Your biggest pet peeve
    People who are late.
    7. Do you have a nickname?
    Nope
    8. Favourite meal?
    Pizza :D
    9. What is your favourite movie?
    Legally Blonde
    10. What is your favourite post to date? (please provide link!)
    I’m a Little Magpie Part 4. Check it out :P
    11. If you could only take one item to a desert island, what would you take and why? A charged phone with signal!

    As Seen On Sophie
    http://asseenonsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing it! :P

      Malensu x

      Delete