Wednesday, 13 August 2014

My Current Skincare Staple

I'm going to confess right now that I am extremely boring when it comes to my skincare; specifically body, not face.

That is, until this little gem popped into my line of vision...




After running out of my usual cocoa butter lotion, I decided to try out a different type of lotion and I noticed this beauty. I always, without fail, manage to buy the same product over and over again. Sometimes, it's just easier to buy the same thing, other times, it's just because I'm so used to it, I just want the same thing over and over again.

Not this time!

Neutrogena's Nourishing Body Lotion with Nordic Berry is suitable for normal to dry skin, which is perfect for me, as I find I'm particularly dry around my knees and elbows.

I thought I would need more than one application, especially on my elbows, but I found just one application was enough for my elbows to remain moisturised all day.

The smell is really beautiful; it's fresh and light and fruity. 

The feel of it is smooth, and not heavy at all; it's actually light. This is surprising, as it really moisturises everywhere.

However, I was feeling a bit adventurous this morning and decided this would also make a nice facial moisturiser (no idea why). This was a bad idea, as halfway through the day, my face was oily and slightly sticky. Not good.

Overall, I really love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for something new.






I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x

My Links:



2 comments:

  1. I find that anything from Neutrogena is amazing both for face a skin, but nothing really beats coco butter girl! But I have recently been looking for something a little lighter to have on during summer! Great recommendation Malensu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love this, I think once this runs out, I'm gonna go back to coco butter! Can't beat coco butter XD

      Malensu x

      Delete